Call for Abstract
2nd International Conference on Medicine, Nursing and Healthcare, will be organized around the theme “New Technologies and Practical Approaches in Medicine, Nursing in Healthcare ”
WORLD HEALTHCARE 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in WORLD HEALTHCARE 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
It is the maintenance, diagnosis, improvement of health via and treatment of diseases, illness injury by the health professional health care is delivered nursing ,midwifery, dental, optometry, physical therapy, occupational therapy, these are the part of health care.it is divided in three part primary secondary and tertiary. Actions and decisions to protect and improve health for all people is known as health care practices There are two different types of group practices single- A single-specialty practice includes multiple doctors providing the same type of care, like a primary practice office or a specialist's office. Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, communities and families so they may maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life.
- Track 1-1Alternative and complementary health practices
- Track 1-2Health and lifestyles
- Track 1-3Alternative and complementary health practices
- Track 1-4Health and lifestyles
- Track 1-5Physical health and Emotional states
- Track 1-6Health practices of the elderly poor
- Track 1-7Health literacy practices and educational
Nursing informatics is a special field which integrates nursing science with various different information management. It includes clinical practices, administration education research. Informatics used in healthcare by using electronic medical record. Nurses who are in field of health or nursing informatics are responsible for communicating the data. Nursing care informatics improved patient health. Nursing informatics specialists facilitate information, data integration and knowledge so that they provide better health care and support to patients.
- Track 2-1Tele-nursing and E-health
- Track 2-2Informatics for research and medicines
- Track 2-3Nursing practices and Quality supports
- Track 2-4Informatics in consumer health and public health
- Track 2-5Care coordination and home tele- health
Family medicine (FM), family practice (FP) is a health care facility for people of all ages like infant, old ages people, adult. We named them as family physician or family doctor in other places often called as general practice or General Practice Doctor (GP). It is a part of primary care that provides advanced and best health care for the individual and family across all genders, ages, diseases. Family physicians are known as primary care physicians. The goal of family medicine is to provide better health like personal, mental behavioural etc. In the advanced world of health care, one thing remains constant family physicians, take cares of the whole person. Primary health care is a daily basis health care and first point of medical consolation. These include prevention of diseases, diagnosis, a patient education and treatment of chronic and acute diseases.
- Track 3-1Cultural competence in family practice
- Track 3-2Family medicine and rural medicine
- Track 3-3Primary palliative care and family physician
- Track 3-4Family and reproductive health
- Track 3-5Annals of Family Medicine
Alternative medicine is defined as a set of products, practices, and theories that are believed by their users to have the healing effect of medicine. Naturopathy or naturopathic medicine is a branch of alternative medicine. In place of standard medical care alternative medicine is used. It cures heart disease with chelation therapy (which removes excess metals from the blood) instead of using a standard approach.
- Track 4-1Prevalence of Alternative Medicine
- Track 4-2Ayurveda medicines to treat rheumatoid arthritis
- Track 4-3Research on Trauma-sensitive yoga
- Track 4-4Yoga for rehabilitation
- Track 4-5Acupuncture & Electro-Therapeutics
- Track 4-6Chinese herbal medicines with synthetic drugs
Pain management is a profession of nursing in which nurse’s cures the pain of patient. Pain assessments are important for patient care. It’s not only controlled pain it’s improve the patient's comfort; it also improves other parts of their health, including their psychological and physical function. There are various types of pain in which a person is suffering acute and chronic pain, physiological pain, Neuropathic pain, somatic pain and visceral pain. Pain management nurses diagnoses the chest pain. They also use pain assessment scale to identify the intensity of pain. Nurses use the non-pharmacological techniques to treat diseases. A surgical nurse, also known as a perioperative or theatre nurse. They take care of patient’s physiological condition before, during and after surgery. To become a theatre nurse, Enrolled Nurses or Registered Nurses must complete surgical training. In surgery there are various types of phases preoperative phases, intraoperative phases, post-operative phases surgical nurses may specialized in different types of surgery General surgery, vascular surgery, orthopaedic surgery,colorectal surgery, oncological surgery. Surgical nurses always interacted with patient they provide confidence and support to the patient.They work in operation theatre.
- Track 5-1Pain management in ambulatory surgery
- Track 5-2Intraoperative MR‐guided neurosurgery
- Track 5-3Craniofacial surgery for malignant skull base tumours
- Track 5-4Tumescent technique for liposuction surgery
- Track 5-5Surgical treatment of ductal pancreatic carcinoma
- Track 5-6Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic surgery
It is a specialized profession in which trauma nurses are to handle minor and acute problems. They prepare patients for an emergency operation, assist and work with surgeons during an operation. They takes care and supported those patients who suffer from serious injuries such as heart attacks, stroke, suicide attempts, car accidents, and other injuries related to work. Emergency nursing is a profession in which nurses focus on the care of patient who required prompt medical attention. Emergency medicine is a branch of emergency nursing.
- Track 6-1Patient satisfaction with nurse practitioner care in emergency
- Track 6-2Emergency care advanced practice nursing
- Track 6-3Geriatric emergency and critical care
- Track 6-4Intensive Care and Anaesthesia
- Track 6-5Trauma care and Adolescent Trauma
Oncology is a special profession in which nurse’s deals with patient who are diagnosis with cancer and they support their families also. Palliative care is a specialized medical care given to the people who are suffering from chronic condition like physical and mental stress, pain and stage of illness. Cancer and its treatment cause side effects. They can also cause social, emotional, and financial effects. Treating these effects is called supportive care or palliative care.
- Track 7-1Physical therapy management and cancer pain
- Track 7-2Palliative cancer care ethics and treatment
- Track 7-3Clinical oncology and chemotherapy practices
- Track 7-4Ovarian carcinoma and cervical cancer
- Track 7-5Paediatric oncology and Anthracyline treatment
Neonatal or Neonatology is a branch of paediatrics that consists of the caring of new born babies, especially the ill or premature new-born. Premature or sick infant receives in a neonatal unit. Children who are critically sick require careful monitoring in a paediatric intensive care unit. Paediatric critical care specialists take care of those children who are provided by a team of nurses, doctors and other health care specialists.
- Track 8-1Infection in pediatrics and intensive care
- Track 8-2Neonatal incubator and pediatric education
- Track 8-3Pre-term infants and new born risk factor
- Track 8-4Care for dying babies and neonatal nurse
- Track 8-5Neonatal procedural pain and prevention
A women health nurse takes care of women health up to their life span. Women can have healthy pregnancy by getting early and regular prenatal care. The Family Planning Program will now offering more services, including prenatal care. There are various unique issue’s included like menopause, pregnancy also they take care of condition of female organ. Midwifery is the branch of medical science and health profession that deals with child birth, postpartum period, and pregnancy.
- Track 9-1Women reproductive Health and Medicine
- Track 9-2Maternity care and Preventive Child Health
- Track 9-3Midwifery Education and discussion
- Track 9-4Breastfeeding roles and Maternity
- Track 9-5Experience of syphilis in pregnancy
Community health nurses in other word they are known as registered nurses and public health nurses. They work in health departments, schools, jails. They work for the communities and improve the health and wellbeing of communities they often provide treatment for poor, culturally diverse. They provide a vital role in the treatment of disease and help to promote community health and safety. The ability to work with whole communities allows public health nurses to help in educating the community about health matters to improve their health and safety.
- Track 10-1Health Promotion in Community Dwelling Elders
- Track 10-2Community Medicine and Health education
- Track 10-3Health and Epidemiology
- Track 10-4Medical and public Health practice
- Track 10-5patient participation and community care